ANSWER EACH QUESTION 80 WORDS MIN…. GIVE EXAMPLES, DEFINITIONS, AND ETC….
1. Are you an Optimists or Pessimists?
Student the Life Orientation Test is being used in many of the studies about the relationship between optimism and pessimism and (mental) health. If you want you can take the test. Do you feel that it is an accurate representation? What are some advantages of knowing of you are an optimists or pessimists? This test is adapted fron Dr. Martin Seligman’s book, “Learned Optimism”
2. Personal growth from a crisis or tragedy
Describe a time in your life when you experienced a crisis or tragedy. What, if any, personal growth occurred as a result of this experience?
3. Maintaining healthy relationships
What types of conflict management skills are essential for maintaining healthy relationships?
4. Birds of a feather flock together
Which is true about substantial relationships, “Birds of a feather flock together”. Or “Opposites attract”. What do you think and why.
5. This chapter talks about the five factors of the personality model which consists of estraversion, neuroticism, agreeableness, conscientiousness and openness to experience.
6. Why Don’t Marriages Last?
7. Positive Psychology Revisited
Interconnection of the “Good” and the “Bad”
Contours of a Positive Life: Meaning and Means
A Pleasant Life
An Engaged Life
A Meaningful Life
8. What is Mindfulness?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post discussion questions 382 appeared first on Essay Writers.