(for step 5, I will provide all others’ posts to that point. It’s a “post-first message board, so I can’t see any others’ until I post. Thanks!)
To complete this deliverable, you will need the following materials
LucidChart.com, http://draw.io, StarUML (http://staruml.io), PlantUML (http://plantuml.com), or Microsoft Visio
Complete the following requirements for this discussion board assignment:
1. Why should ERP architecture include a discussion on organizational structure, business processes, and people, instead of just information technology and systems?
2. Consider the process of using an online banking system to manage your personal checking account. Based on personal experience and/or research, produce a UML Use Case diagram for this system. In addition, produce one use case scenario based on one of the use cases modeled in the use case diagram. To give you an idea of scope, keep the use case diagram simple, but you should have around 5-10 use cases and 2-4 actors. The purpose of this exercise is to get accustomed to the syntax of UML Use Case diagrams, not to exhaust your knowledge of bank business processes. Attach a copy of your diagram to your discussion board post.
3. Each initial post must be a minimum of 500 words, excluding the diagram.
4. You must support your discussion in the thread using a minimum of 2 scholarly citations.
5. You must also reply to at least 2 other students’ threads with a critique of their posted diagram.
6. Replies must be a minimum of 200 words each.
Your thread is due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Wednesday of Module/Week 5, and your replies are due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday of the same assigned module/week.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post discussion board forum 2 2 appeared first on Essay Writers.