1. Briefly describe the problem (or research question), procedure (participants, methods) and results of the study.
2. Do you see any potential problems with this study, ie., methodological issues, ethical concerns, etc.?
3. Do you agree with the authors’ conclusions? Are there other factors we should consider?
4. In your opinion, could this study be repeated today and with the same results? Why or why not?
5. From what you know of social psychology or other pertinent psychology courses you have taken, why might this study have been important?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post Discussion appeared first on Psychology Homework.